Copywriting and Public Relations Services by Kari Logan
Award-winning copywriter, journalist and television producer, published author and public relations specialist in:
- The creation of public relations campaigns
- Copywriting for flyers, brochures, websites, newsletters and online marketing and social media
- Blog writing
- Media Relations/Press Releases
- Display/print, radio and television ad copy
- Direct Mail
Most Notable Projects:
- Creator of campaign that launched Medicare Part D in Minnesota to educate seniors and their adult children on how to secure coverage.
- Creator of Fishing for Information campaign for MN Board on Aging/Senior Linkage Line that leads seniors and adult children to eldercare resources.
- Creator of brochures, web copy, media relations, social media posts, radio and television spots to increase awareness of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Creator of award-winning campaign on the value of trees that is escalating tree planting and care nationally and internationally.
- Educator on Ob/Gyn health and wellness via web and newsletter articles.
Want to learn more?
PRODUCING, VIDEOGRAPHY, EDITING AND LIGHTING BY IAN LOGAN
Award-winning video producer, videographer, editor and lighting expert
MOST NOTABLE STORIES TOLD
- Gorbachev’s visit to Minnesota
- Famine in Ethiopia
- Bering Bridge Expedition for National Geographic Explorer
- Calgary Olympics
- Opening of the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas